top of page



Statement of Non-discrimination

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights Program Complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at:

or at any UDSA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.


You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.


Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at:
U.S. Department of Agriculture

Director, Office of Adjudication

1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.,
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


Fax: (202)690-7442


bottom of page